SBI e-Mudra is a digital market place for Small Business Loan Lending through Technology Driven Platform “to extend finance up to Rs. 50,000/”-. The website is to digitize the entire loan process from Application to disbursal for smoothing of loan process observing all norms of Mudra loan (Shishu). The main purpose of the SBI e-Mudra was to reduce TAT in credit processing and disbursing to Micro enterprises for small value loans by using digital technology and thereby enhancing customer experience. The e-Mudra application is currently for existing customers only. It usage external as well as internal sources to do the quick due diligence through validation and verification of customer’s details from various sources. It will do real time verification of customer details by using Aadhar (UIDAI), Bureau report (Crif Hi Mark) and account details (existing customer).Customer will do e-Signing of the loan document (Terms and Conditions form) and Application form through Aadhar based on OTP without any manual intervention. The loan account will be parked in the existing branch of the Customer.SBI e-Mudra link will be available on below link
- The SBI e-Mudra is beneficial to the customer:
- i. Benefits to the customers:
- Branch visit to apply loan in not required.
- No requirement of Physical documents like KYC, Business document etc.
- Journey in e-Mudra can be done from any convenient place and at any time.
- Real time processing, sanctioning and disbursement of loan without any manual intervention.
- It will enhance customer experience.
Please comment for any questions you might have.
UPDATE : The site is now open.